1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Poll IV - Where Are Your Faction Characters

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tina Small, Jan 29, 2010.

?

On which shards do you have faction characters today?

1. Atlantic

35.1%
  2. Baja

10.5%
  3. Catskills

19.3%
  4. Chesapeake

14.0%
  5. Europa

8.8%
  6. Great Lakes

28.1%
  7. Lake Austin

8.8%
  8. Lake Superior

12.3%
  9. Legends

7.0%
  10. Napa Valley

7.0%
  11. Oceania

3.5%
  12. Origin

12.3%
  13. Pacific

14.0%
  14. Siege Perilous

12.3%
  15. Sonoma

15.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

SUMMARY OF SHARDS NOT INCLUDED IN THE 15 AVAILABLE POLL SLOTS:

Drachenfels - 6 (CatLord, Girana, Magdalene, Merion, Miriandel, Podolak*)

*Provided info in factions forum.

It looks like there are about 70 or more people who frequent U.Hall who have faction characters. For the purpose of giving the developers an idea of which shard might perhaps be a good shard to clone for testing upcoming faction changes because it's got people playing on it that will provide feedback here, let's see which shards you have your faction characters on. Maybe they'll decide to clone an existing shard instead of making us use a test center shard that in no way, shape, or form comes even close to mirroring our current gear/skills/scrolls/guilds/pets, etc.

Since Stratics polls are limited to 15 choices, I'm going to stick to English-speaking shards because everyone here speaks/reads English. However, if you play on shards I didn't list, PLEASE add a post and give the name(s) of the shards where you have faction characters that weren't included in the 15 choices. Give me a few minutes to add the poll questions.

Edited to add:

One more question to consider: If the developers are willing to clone an existing shard for the faction testing and tell us what date they'll use for making the cloned shard, would you be willing to pay out of your own pocket to transfer one or more of your characters to the real shard so the character(s) show up on the cloned test shard?

Ack, another question to think about: Do you think the developers should provide an additional shard for testing the faction changes that follows the Siege/Mugen ruleset? If yes, should it be a clone of Siege as of a certain date? (Not trying to exclude Mugen on purpose, but I think it has a smaller population than Siege and I also think the developer working on this speaks English and therefore might prefer feedback and comments mostly in English..... Hope that doesn't sound as bad as it makes me feel typing it.)

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hey! Drachenfels is missing! I feel discriminated!

3. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I have characters on 8 shards ready to play. I only play 3-4 or so actively at the moment.

4. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Great, Drach not on the list.
    Not that I really take part in factions though, can't touch people while they kill me easy, so I stick with WoW for PvP :)

5. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

There were only 15 slots available. I could have listed Europa/Drachenfels but didn't think that would make you feel any better.

6. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Drach's not on the list :p
    (that's where I play if I play and where my faction character is)

7. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Stop ur damn whining about drachenfels, the guy has already explained that he couldn't fit all the shards. =)

8. girana

girana Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

one more 4 Drachenfels !!

9. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I added a section at the beginning of the original post to keep a tally of the shards mentioned in posts because they are not included in the original 15 choices.

10. CatLord

CatLord Guest

ditto...

Tigershark, Jamie, Pitr are my faction pvpers... on Drachs.

11. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

you should have added a place to vote if you do factions on MULTIPLE shards.
    cause i have factions toons on all the shards listed above..... but not drachs, oh wait drachs wasnt listed anyways (hehehehehehe)