1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Polls in U.Hall

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Tina Small, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

2. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nice. I tossed in my "votes".

The faction threads here and in UHall have annoyed me to the point where I don't bother to read. Where were all these people before the arties?

There's just way too many people freely tossing around opinions on something they have little understanding of. Where have they been for the better part of the last decade that we've been fighting for the sigs on GL? Bah :p

As for the Trammelite leeches that never saw their faction tag except for the brief moments they ran to the arty vault with recall precasted...goodbye :)

:danceb:

Edit: All that aside, nice polls Tina ;)

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm enjoying reading the poll results and comments. If nothing else, we know there are 70-80 faithful Stratics readers interested enough in factions to take a few minutes to answer some poll questions. LOL

4. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I answered your poll but there wasn't a Drachenfels option. I have one faction mage there.