1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Question

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by CatLord, Nov 3, 2008.

1. CatLord

CatLord Guest

sorry to post this again...

the new faction items... some dont have durability... they come with a timer?

thank you.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There are no timers. To my knowledge, all items have durability (even jewelry/crimson). I haven't actually looked at them in a few days, but when I bought my orny it did have 255/255 durability.

What items do you have that don't show a durability?

3. Clarifier

Clarifier Guest

My crimson has yet to take any damage after quite a bit of fighting. Have you noticed them actually taking any damage? Do clothing and jewelry even get hit so they can take damage?

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Clothing/Jewelry do not take damage. Normal armor pieces have, and I just repair them every night before I go to bed and it keeps the durability up.

5. CatLord

CatLord Guest

you can repair the faction items?

and fyi: after alot of fighting... crimson stil ok at max durability.

6. Saleena

Saleena Guest

yes faction items can be repaird with the special faction powder:) Somewhat like powder of fortifaction can be purchased at your base with faction silver

7. CatLord

CatLord Guest

but that will drop it to 225...200... etc right?

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Guildie has been repairing his with regular deeds because he didn't know it wasn't supposed to work.
    idk what's going on.