1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Ranks? Not updating correctly?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stussywear, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a character on Origin, which is not a very active server. I've noticed that even with handfuls of points, no rank change has happened.

I'm not sure if anyone else is noticing problems with the point system not working, or if its still messed up from when people were abusing the point system and getting thousands of points. This is very inconvienant since rank 1 arties are rediculous priced in silver.

Just curious if anyone had more insight.

2. Ruppy2

Ruppy2 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure about the whole rank math myself. As a person who adventures on my own I have been rank 10 and rank 1 with a negative value.....believe me, not being able to ride a faction horse makes factions less appealing in Fel and being a part of a faction less interesting all together. I may just have to unsubscribe my less necessary faction chars for a while as they are really less important.

3. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

factions is in complete and utter ruin's at the moment. i got guys in my guild literally farming silver 24/7 just to keep on wearing the gear.

i remade my suits with no faction arties and bonded swampies. fuggedaboudit.