1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Rewards for Gargoyles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DLBarbar, Aug 18, 2010.

1. DLBarbar

DLBarbar Guest

I'm not trying to pick at a sore spot here. Just honestly curious. Is there any way to alter the faction rewards for gargoyles (I've tried rune beetle and rajin to no avail), or is there another list of garg-friendly rewards somewhere that I can pick from? Or could it just be that gargs are getting shafted here?

2. I am not sure, but perhaps they made faction arties unavailable to gargoyles as a counterpart for the nice advantage of being able to run at mounted speed.:)

3. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

CC, Folded Steels, Wizard Crystals, orny, crys ring, ring of the vile, and the primer on arms are the faction arties gargs can wear.

On a side note, gargoyle suits are so easy to make its rather silly. If you have any knowledge of imbuing and suit building you can build a suit that is far superior to any elf/human suit. when you can craft with a regular sewing kit pieces that have resists like 10/14/10/14/11 it makes resists easy. All you have to do is put mods on the pieces.

4. DLBarbar

DLBarbar Guest

Thanks for the info.

5. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

They'll probably add something for garg's after the faction revamp. It wouldn't make any sense to make items for them now then completely change everything and have to do it over again.

IMO they shouldn't have factions items period, but that's a different topic.

6. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I tried to alter Crimson for faction garg char but I keep getting the message that it can not be altered.

7. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

It works, I have altered 10-15 of them.

BTW, faction arties are here to stay. From what I read though, you actually have to PvP to use them...... Sorry trammy point farmers.

8. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Riiight...that must be the reason fel is crawling with gargoyles!

/sarcasm off

9. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL I bet you they'll use the loyalty system for the items.

10. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

They are trying to come up with a formula so that you don't have to be leet to use the items. I know alot of buddies that just cant kill people 1v1, or even 2v1. But they are good healers, fielders, just nice to have on your side. They are trying to give those people the recognition they deserve. Granted the people doing the killing are going to have more points, but you will be able to wear the arties at a lower rank than right now.

11. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Then those people shouldn't be able to use the artys till they achieve the skill necessary to match the equipment.