1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FACTION SIGILS

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Kage, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Would it be possible to make it so that if you have stolen a Faction Sigil that you can not Hide & Stealth while carrying the faction Sigil. Also you should not be able enter a house while carrying a faction sigil.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Also If I have had the sigils for lets say 6 hours or so a opposite faction member should not be able to steal the sigil and run around with it in his backpack to reset the timer in my opinion it should have to be on his faction monolith inside his base to even start the reset process.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i think those are some of the worst ideas i have ever heard in regards to faction ideas.
    you seem to forget that some people play factions strictly for being a thief.
    its a art form for them to steal, hide, sneak, reset ect ect ect.

your asking them to kill off what a lot of people enjoy and play faction for because you are too lazy to cast earthquake or hail storm or get a area effect weapon or cast poison strike (lets see thats necro, magic, myst, melee all covered).

OR, take up tracking or detect.

so many ways to oppose what your complaining about.

kelmo and Daga Taga like this.
  4. Varrius

Varrius Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Those spells you mentioned with the exception of a few tiles won't hit someone standing inside of a house for 20 minutes to reset the timer....

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

each base has a choke point.
    get them before they get out.