1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Silver Checks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doomsday Dragon, Aug 31, 2008.

?

Commodity and Silver Check Opinions.

1. Yes more items for commodity deeds and silver checks!

70.8%
  2. Just silver checks commodity deeds are fine as is!

8.3%
  3. Just expanded commodity deeds no silver checks!

20.8%
  1. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

I have to wonder why we never got the ability to create checks for silver. I have to wonder why we can't use commodity deeds on more items.

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I'm wondering why they don't have a system in place to make you want to spend that silver so you don't have enough in the bank to need a check.

3. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

They need to make it so blank scrolls can be put into a commodity deed

4. wrekognize

wrekognize Guest

You forgot the vote option ---> no silver check is needed because the weight of silver is next to none.

5. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

I do have an option for no silver checks...

The main reason I say we should have them is because gold has a check and it makes no sense that silver is not treated the same way. Do you really want piles of silver laying around instead of having a single item you can easily carry?

Making objects easy to transport once you have them collected would make playing this game a little easier on us in a good way. The items are not easily transported from the source via deeds and checks but once you get the items to your bank you can deed them up to make moving them around much easier as well as storing them easier without it being super cluttered.

6. I think this is a good idea, anything that will let me organize and reduce items in my bank box gets a thumbs up from me.

7. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Yeah that was basically the idea. If they did this and possibly added other storage options which are another thread of their own we might see a lot less clutter and reduced lag even.

8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Technically, you do. However, by voting no we are thus voting for expanded commodity deeds. I want to vote no for both. Mainly because there shouldn't be a reason to have that much silver. And commodity deeds are just fine as they are.
    So, you need an option so that we may vote no for both commodity deeds and silver checks.

9. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

You should be able to use Commodity Deeds on 1mil checks.

:scholar:

10. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

What they should do is allow us to create checks for more than 1m.

We finally got commas let us make big checks! seriously lol.

So far I think you are the only person that does not at the least want more items to be able to be added into a commodity deed.

Not there is a problem with that.

11. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Not at all, hehe. But perhaps I am just the only one who decided to post. If the vote option for No on both was available there might be more :p

12. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why is there no option for no changes to silver? The most you need is 500 for a horse. If you have so much that you need a check or commodity deed, then give it away.

13. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

There is that option, the way I read it (and that's what I just chose). The 3rd is for commodity deeds (just in general) but no silver changes.
    Unfortunately the thing is, it has been said forever that these UHall polls are pretty irrelevant in the big scheme.