1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction Stone ...

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by OldAsTheHills, Jun 13, 2011.

1. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Each Faction stone should have a list of players in game which joined that Faction on each shard.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds nice but most likely would never happen. First they would have to determine how far back they want to list players. On the website, I believe they are only listed if they have been logged within the last 3 months, and on some shards it seems that it only gets updated about every 3 days and even then some of the time it only lists have the members. On some of the smaller shards, it might not be so bad trying to browse the list, but I would hate to see the list for Atlantic. The other problem with the list is, what benefit would it have? I could see having the top 10 or 20 chars listed for bragging rights, but listing all chars in that faction?