1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction thieves, can we get some points?...somthin?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by rips, Nov 13, 2009.

1. rips

rips Guest

Id like to say im disapointed faction thieves get nothing for running all over .. any thoughts on possable changes to this system? forgive me if it has been adressed already. just feel rather let down. were a huge part of the fight yet we get no rewards.

2. Berethrain

Berethrain Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

They get 10 points for making a complete cycle with a town sigil.

3. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

lol

4. rips

rips Guest

Now by complete cycle what do ya mean? i steal sigs from other bases most of the time, shoul di be stealing from towns or? im just asking because i have yet to get any points is all.

5. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Sigils should be stolen by you, they should corrupt, then someone have to place them back in towns - at this moment you get 10 points. If sigils were stolen from your base - you personally should resteal them.

6. rips

rips Guest

Ok thanks for the input. im going to try different things see if i can figure it out, lately i have just been stealing from one base to place in our base, ill try somthing else.

7. I found that post rather funny myself, weird :confused:

:lol: