1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Faction time

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by landon27, Oct 10, 2008.

1. landon27

landon27 Guest

The faction fight we had the last night was pretty good. I want to see more of this. In yew I am MIn

2. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have to admit landon, it was funny when 5 FHP went to BC island and forced the BC factioneers to hide in their house until 11 or 12 red bc mages showed up. I have a screenshot with seven BC standing over my body after I led them on a 10 minute chase around the island, nearly killing Nine Mile and some other mage whos name started with a J.

3. 18275384

18275384 Guest

BC is just terrible. 5 v 2 they couldn't get us ..

4. landon27

landon27 Guest

The reason the faction guys where in the house is so we log on to our bc non factions so we can res and heal. A bit of common sense goes along way pal.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure whoever you are, the 2 weren't exactly "slow".

6. landon27

landon27 Guest

Remind me if your guild can hold a spawn or even matter outside yewgate.

7. 18275384

18275384 Guest

Never left tram before buddy i don't even know how to get to Fel. What is it? I hear there are murderers out there, and cheaters.. lol..

8. landon27

landon27 Guest

I wonder if "up down up down left right left right B A select start" works in this game. LOL

9. 18275384

18275384 Guest

Nah i tried that already.. only thing i found to work was Easy UO goes something like : disarm chug arm. Cause having a macro for it well thats to much work.

10. UOD Scout

UOD Scout Guest

Landon I'm just a little curios of who you are in game. Im kinda new to the stratics boards and Im not real sure whos post I am reading most of the time.

Scout UOD
    Fury SL UOD*

11. landon27

landon27 Guest

I am sir landon in game I am in BC red Mage thats my oldest char