1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Faction Trapper Question

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by el chupicabra, Nov 11, 2009.

1. I was thinking of joining a faction with my tinker so I could do faction trapping, but there is one thing I've been wondering, are the traps actually worthwhile to lay or are they along the same lines as the ones you might find in dungeons, doing almost unnoticable amounts of damage? The only time I have gotten involved with factions at all would have been during the 'color wars' on test center that they did before they settled on the actual factions, so any help would be appreciated
  2. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    explosion traps do quite a bit of dmg sometimes.. Its around 24 - 36 ish usually. The saw trap is a waste. DP traps are for bases and are pretty sweet. You probably wont kill much ppl with just trapping.. But its funny as hell when you do.
  3. Zara

Zara Guest

Just as a side note to Cardell, each faction can only set a limited number of traps so the participation you'd have if only a trapper would be very limited. I'm not saying don't do it but I would also recommend having an alternate character in to join in the fun!