1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Factioneers join me...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Come see the explosion on the faction forum. It is my goal to make that a viable forum. Just remember the forum is not a battle field, leave that in the game. All gangsters are encouraged to participate.

I hope to get some dev attention there. No promises. I can try though.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Please post a link. It is hard to find stuff using my phone. Disneyland is great BTW.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Smack Mickey for me! He is a pimp. Britney,Cristina, and that Back street boy are all due to Mickey! Justin I just remembered his name.

Seriously folks, bring your thoughts to the faction forums. Leave the attitude here though. You know what you can get away with here.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Go see my poll on faction forums! All in good fun.
  5. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

It's nice to see the Factions forum alive after so many years... I'll probably make a post there soon. My study break is over, it's back to cramming for my physics exam [​IMG]
  6. <blockquote><hr>

Please post a link. It is hard to find stuff using my phone. Disneyland is great BTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget Mickey Mouse kelmo....... I wanna see Hattori in the News for a Barney Style Attack on Hannah Montana!