1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Factions and Heartwood.

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by imported_The_Dude_, Dec 21, 2007.

1. This has probably been discussed but it has just started happening on GL. IF you run to heartwood and die to another faction you dont lose points or go into stat. Thats something thats extemely weak and needs to be looked at.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm... I did not know this. On my next day off I will see if I can get some one on Siege to test this. It should not be difficult to talk some factioneer into killing me. *chuckles*

3. <blockquote><hr>

This has probably been discussed but it has just started happening on GL. IF you run to heartwood and die to another faction you dont lose points or go into stat. Thats something thats extemely weak and needs to be looked at.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hmm... sound like a Faction Neutral Area...a great place for Factions to take
    a fight.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just confirmed that this occurs on Siege as well. I had to check, factions works a bit differently on Siege.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Many things need to be fixed with factions. I think that would save this game.
    Go get them Kelmo!!