1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Factions- Event/Ideas/General Idea?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by SilentFoxXy, May 23, 2008.

1. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Hi

Nice to see some folk join TB on our shard, also nice to see some sigils and towns etc.

I know there are several Minaxians, Shaddies and CoMmies on Europa.

With the new changes etc, I was wondering if between us all we could organise an event to get more folk interested.

A Challenge Cup, with nice rewards (Im more than happy to donate/offer a large incentive)

Something to involve all 4 factions, and to give everyone a bit of fun, experience, and a chance to maybe spark some life into the thing.

To get things started - a few ideas:-

1 Capture the flag- event to run 6 hrs, faction prize and character prize every hour for the current 'flag' holder.

2 Mass WAR event, to run for 2 hrs, top 5 kill counts winning prize, with faction/team prize

3 Treasure hunt- 10 'Clues' 10 items to collect, and a point to get them to, each 'Item' winning an individual prize, faction with most Clues filled prize.

4 Fox Hunt - 1 member from each faction to be the fox, fox who survives longest wins faction prize.

A few ideas from me, please have your say as well

So, lets have some ideas please, get your thinking caps on, discuss with your faction, and when we have a few good ideas we can decide whats best, and organise.

As we all seem to have fun on the Trade Caravan, Im sure there are several folks who would join a faction if the action was there:)

Please post any sensible Event/Contest ideas, and lets see how we go

Thanks

CatT.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I really like this idea. I had similar ideas for a PvP event.

I will assist if needed and 'am willing to donate gold/prizes :).

3. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Bump-

I guess no-one on Europa is in a Faction, or if they are dont want to have fun and win 10 mill GP for a bit of fun??

Shame on you all ;) ;)

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Most of them probaly dont read this forum :p

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!