1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Factions FTW

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nickster, May 26, 2009.

1. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I know there is a lot of bad feeling towards factions but when i joined siege it was my goal to build my char well enough to fight in factions!
    I have finally bitten the bullet, even though i am not fully trained i am doing pretty well for myself, am growing to love my template and have had some great help and advice from enemy players and friendly factioneers alike.

so far i have only died once but it would have been more if Khan hadn't decided to help me learn my template :) after 10+ mins of running around casting confidence we broke combat and i got a sampire lesson :) since then i have only come across non faction / friendly faction players and have had duels for experience but with the right combo they have been eating dirt fast (thanks again khan) but i must say that all this heat i read about factions hasn't hit me yet, when i died i didn't lose my suit and have returned the favor and even helped an enemy member who was red get his gear back when he got tamer ganked in luna.... i have not been able to play too much this last few days and will be out of action until friday after tonight but i just wanted to say one thing.

I am looking forward to fighting against you all and if you fall to me 1 thing is for sure! you will get your faction gear back FOC (i am poor though so any donations will be welcome haha) i do however always need runic gear so if a piece takes my fancy i might take it LOL

but all in all my experience so far has been great and i hope once i fight more of you i can up my game and become a decent pvper.

thanks for reading :)

Newbified {I4NI} (MIN)

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

It will be fun hunting you...la

3. Nickster

Nickster Guest

it will be fun being hunted by you!