1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Factions?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Shinners, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Shinners

Shinners Guest

Are factions still in the going or is it just a random site to see someone in a faction? Kinda like spotting Bigfoot or something?

2. Depends on what shard you are playing I suppose. On Catskills there are alot of factioners very much active.

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Depends on the time of day. Some of the smaller shards with less PVP, they might all be in factions, but one guild might be full of people that work and therefore can only be on for a couple hours each night if that much. I did do a quick look see on some of the bigger shards and noticed that they had more activity at the gates, but there were quite a few non-faction chars, so I guess they didn't want to give up the gate guard zone benefits.

4. Shinners

Shinners Guest

gotcha i just started playing again last time i was around was the 8th age expansion lol... Im on GL and it seems u will see some yew figters not many seems GL has turned to mostly a tram server lol..

5. CheesePlant

CheesePlant Guest

I thought they were going to totally redo the factions this year did I miss something or did it not happen?

6. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Factions on GL is horrible. If a guild or person attempts factions a few stealth archers (Kraz mainly) will just pop out and stat you when you are fighting non faction people.