1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Factions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hurley, May 14, 2008.

1. Hurley

Hurley Guest

Every time I try to imbue an article of clothing with faction hue it Doesn't work.
    I'm a Council of Mages tailor by title, in a tailor shop in a Council of Mages controlled town.
    It even gives me the gump asking for it, but then doesn't color it or bless it.

2. Dunno... but speaking of factions, how do I get silver? I'm the Minax faction and kill Ogre Lords, but have yet to get silver piece one...

3. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I thought Ogre Lords are tied to Minax faction? arent you supposed to kill the other faction monsters to get silver, like the SL demons.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

PC, kill demons, silver serpents and wisps in Fel. (They'll show up in orange.) If you're still not getting silver, go to the faction stone and see what the tithing rate is. It may be that the Commanding Lord of the faction has set the tithing rate so all silver goes to the faction treasury.

5. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you have the silver to pay to enhance the clothing? I don't see you mentioning having the silver here so just asking.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

6. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I'm not sure about this, but here are a couple of things to check or try:

- Go to the faction stone and declare yourself a merchant. You may have already done this, since you said you're a COM tailor by title. (This should also allow you to ride a war horse.)

- Make sure you have at least GM tailoring skill.

- Make sure you have sufficient silver in your pack. (It's either 250 or 500 silver for each piece of clothing, not sure which.)

Crafting for factions, other than tinkering trap deeds and trap removal kits, may just be broken and none of the above might help.

7. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think someone mentioned in the faction forum that making faction clothing is broken.

8. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I put up a post on the Siege forum asking if anyone there has been able to get it to work. I figure of all the shards, Siege is the one most likely to have people who still know if it works or not.

9. Hurley

Hurley Guest

It must be broken, because I know HOW to do it. It just doesn't work.