1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Factions

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by bosskram, Aug 20, 2008.

1. bosskram

bosskram Guest

:danceb:Ok I read the faction thread and understood most of it then went and joined the TB to get in on the fun. The only prob I see is there is no one else that plays in the factions. So the question is am I wasting my time in this part of the game or am I missing something with the Factions? Any help here would be great.

2. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

-WU- is in the CoM faction. They are always on their faction guys, who are also red (majority atleast). I've seen a few SL far and few between. COP has a Minax guild but I haven't seen them in ages, atleast on their Minax guys. If I were you I'd learn what I can now and hopefully it'll pick up with the next publish or whenever the events are suppose to tie into factions.

Also, some guilds only come out to play when the sigils are stealable. Maybe they aren't quite to that phase yet.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

as Nex there stated.

factions are a fickle hellcat.
    they can be buisy as all heck for a couple weeks, then they die of completlly the next.

as it was TB was getting slapped around by the Minax guys (COP) and they all of a sudden they went poof.
    then WU came and joined COM and there was fights everywhere.

and now poof.
    its dead again.

but yes, nex is right in that WU is on almost 24/7 it seems, and you can usually find one or 6 at the gate.

i expect with the next upgrade in the EA stroyline that factions will again get a lot more action as they have stated that the storyline is mixed in with factions.
    and ive heard from a few people that the next bump in the storyline will make probablly every pvp'r come play factions.

if thats true then you might wanna get some training in and be ready.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can steal the sigils and all, screw with the ones who currently lead and all, but unless you can actually get a group to protect the sigils against a good thief or fighters, it's no good and ultimately boring.