1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FAIL anymore KOC? :(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Freelsy, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So this is what KOC has been up to lately. Instead of pvp, they've been sitting in their houses crafting Candalabra's to block me from my vendor house! oh no's!!!! must take quite a loooooooooooong time to craft hundreds, yes hundreds, of candals :(

[​IMG]

Looks like buying those houses made someone upset :(

FAIL

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sure is rough moving into a new neighborhood. Have you tried going door to door and introducing yourself to your new neighbors?

3. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ok, ill take a logitech backlit led keyboard, thanks. You owe me now.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy Neighbor!

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Yew. Enjoy your stay!

6. Strom

Strom Guest

Seems like a pretty childish thing to do but u cant put anything past koc i guess

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you want childish just record your self and many other in your vent... *thanks god I am KOC*

PS. Does Hef lay on his stomach with his fist balled up, kicking, and pounding the ground when he dies? :lick:

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hm seems to be a rash of these going around, just today someone attempted to block off all of luna.

9. yea i saw this when i was trying to kill priests for map fragments, the candle were anyong as %$@&#*

and they dont stack correctly, so it looks like there is one but there is really like 10-20 good luck getting though in a timley fassion

10. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I for one would like to thank this conscientious individual for thinking of all those within the township of Yew who do not have other means of lighting for their homes. Im sure all the townsfolk will join me in cheering the thoughtless acts of this individual as he strives to make the community a better place for everyone. Free candellabras for all!!

11. He did but nobody would even come to the door, let alone leave their houses.:D

12. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Kinda like TnT res killing Dan's crafter over and over only to grief him while he's trying to resize his house? and buying up people's faction items for griefing purposes only? Talking trash about a guys family just to be a lowlife?
    Stealing a guys gold off his vendor and blame it on a glitch?

Seems like a pretty childish thing to do also, but you cant put anything past TnT......but hey, those candle's are just wicked arnt they????

Ill say this....at least JsV had the character enough to get rid of there lowlife...Three of those situations I mentioned above all came from the same lowlife in TnT....but hey, I guess TnT is the moral compass for us all.......LMAO

Gotta love it!!!

13. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I havent read stratics for MONTHS nor have I even logged in game, life took over :(

But anywho.. It makes me laugh, and at the same time proud to read stratics and see that KOC is still the heart of all attention on Siege..

*waves*