1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] failing and losing reagents

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Myna, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Myna

Myna Guest

hello

when i am imbuing the 4th or 5th property with max intensity and i would fail would i lose special reagents like boura pelts, essence of whatever etc.?

what with relic fragmens, residues etc.?

i wanted to try it out at TC but didnt know how to get the special reagents

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No
    Yes, and you lose gems too.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

always imbu the most expensive properties first !like the ones that use relics and or special mats ! unless you are embuing everything max then you still want to try to do same thing the boura skins and pelts and such are pretty easy to come by ! so i would probably do those last just depends on what else you are putting on!

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ignore the special ingredients when determining order to imbue. Just go by fragment, then essence, then residue.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thats what i was saying although now that i looked at it it doesnt sound that way ! the exception to that for me is residue its easy to come by so i then go by the ease of getting the special high end mats