1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairy Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Salya Sin, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

There are a couple of posts about this elsewhere... I myself made one in excitement when I noticed on the SA mobs list... Fairy Dragons would be tameable! I did a back flip as I had been telling everyone about them and that I wish they would be made tameable. Then I got to tell everyone "YAY ME! They are!"

I go back this morning... and see that has been removed? That was the only pet for this expansion that I was excited about! Is there any chance a Dev can explain why they bounced on this one... (tamed to not tameable) and why we can't have it back? :please::please::please:
  2. I would like to know also, it seemed like a great pet even if rare and difficult to get