1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fake SA codes

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by majires, Sep 24, 2009.

1. majires

majires Guest

I'm sure the toons name is fake now but ...

was in Luna and someone named Easy Bear spamed they where selling a SA code no gifts for 30 mil. I asked if they would trade for it and offered the 400 Luck Bleue jewelry set and a Mempho of Fortune and some Dyes..they asked for a Furny tub as well as they said they where starting out on this Shard from ATL..

I gave them the items and the "code" in the book i got Didn't work

SO not trust anyone on legends offering to sell a SA code they gonna rip you off

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Really? You fell for that? That is the one of the oldest scams on any mmo....

3. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

As much as I hate agreeing with omnicron...He's right, its an old trick, you have to be pretty gullible to fall for that.

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Why do you hate agreeing with me? What have I done to you?

5. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You and I are very much alike...and I disagree with myself allot, lol. "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most." ~ Ozzy Osborne

6. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I disagree with both of you the guy should be kicked and banned from UO for selling stuff in game like fake SA codes.

Your both screw'd this guy will most likely never get another luck set like that.
    and still has no SA codes :/

7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

For one, yes, that dude selling fake SA codes SHOULD be banned....

But if you really are that silly to fall for something like that then you shouldnt be on the internet....I mean seriously. This guy probably thinks he can get rich off those Nigerian Lottery people...:eyes: