1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fame/Karma....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Majick, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did they take away double fame/karma in Fel? I ask because I have been bashing on stuff in tram and fel...I can get to 12k fame on the same monster in Tram as what I can in Fel....pretty lame if you ask me. Pretty much gives no reason to hunt in Fel anymore....

2. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

well, as far as I know, you can get to the same levels on the same monsters in tram. It simply takes much longer in tram....

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not much....not if you know the right places....EA messes up one more thing Fel had going for it...

4. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Karma doesnt change and in fel you need to kill half the number of monsters to get same fame.
    You get double amount of fame form each monster but they dont double it, a demon gives like up to 15k or something like that, if in fel you only need to kill half the amount of monster compared to tram, but you wont gain any higher beacaue of the double fame.

5. Llams Anit

Llams Anit Guest

30% more fame and karma
    Sacrifice your fame
    Go kill 1 type of mob in Trammel
    When you no longer gain any more fame from that thing
    Go kill the same mob in Felucca

6. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Faster spawn, same karma, more frequent kills, quicker gain... No real work required.. what more can you ask for? oh yeah.. MORE!