1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fancey Fields had been merged during EAL being down.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

=== Saw Post that Lee Made.. sorry for junk-post ===

2. vapd3317

vapd3317 Guest

I am sure that AV and BF will be the very last to merge as they are the largest populations

3. They did tell us...i read it in a post, that while they had EALand down, they went and merged FF.. LOL

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Possibly..

5. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

yes we were told this was when ealand went offline and they were working on hardware/lag issuses and they decided at the time to merge that city.

6. Re: EA-Land is being shut down in 10 minutes [Re: LFancey]
    #714627 - 03/13/08 06:59 PM Edit Reply Quote

While the city is down we also took the chance to merge a smaller city.. Yes it was out of order but we must take advantage of very opportunity we have.

Welcome Fancey Fields when we bring it back up.

O! what a rogue and peasant slave am I!

Lee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (TC3:LFancey)

Here it is...

7. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

Here it is [​IMG] While the city is down we also took the chance to merge a smaller city.. Yes it was out of order but we must take advantage of very opportunity we have.

Welcome Fancey Fields when we bring it back up.

O! what a rogue and peasant slave am I!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.