1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fansite Update: UOForums Changes Owner

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kayhynn, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

EOGamer.com, part of Cogent Media, has purchased UOForums.com from its longtime owner and site administrator, Adam. UOForums will continue to maintain its family-friendly forums and staff will remain the same. A few changes will take place over the coming months, but nothing that will drastically affect how UOForums appears or is run.

UOForums adds an active forum usergroup to EOGamer.com, which nears its two year anniversary of officially launching.

For more information, please visit either http://www.uoforums.com or http://www.eogamer.com.

2. Babble

Babble Guest

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Goodluck to the new owner Lord Chaos. :)

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

5. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Too bad, they require you to join their forums if you want to brows more than 5 posts. I can see why they never took off. Well, and the dwindling UO player base.

6. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper

This forum alone has more posts on it each day than I can stand to read. Have not and will never register or read UOForums. But congrats :)

7. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

ditto above posts - i got banned for complaining that my post count went down when they deleted a thread. Instead of saying oops or sorry, they said take a hike or start my own forum. I'll never go back. my understanding is that that if you're in one of the 'leet' groups there, bug discussion IS allowed, just not in the general areas of the board.

8. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie

Good luck to Lord Chaos and to UOForums. Maybe LC will pend more time there than here now? :) oops did I say that out loud? lol

9. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

A fansite that lets you discuss 3rd party apps and sell accounts/items for real money. Way to go EA/Mythic.

10. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Good luck to your team. We wish you the best in your future endeavours. I sense some latent ill will brewing in some of these posts, so I am going to lock this to prevent anything from getting started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.