1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Football?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Falon of Eldor, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Signed up today for my brother's team......are we doing this again on Siege?

2. Damn it, I dunno.

I've been trying to contact Unforgiven since early May...with no success whatsoever. :-(

It really makes me sad, as I loved that league!

3. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I hope so!! I want in again

4. *looks around*

Kelmo did mention that he'd start one up if we hadn't heard from UnforgivenUO...
    You do realize that this time I would kick yer ass, aye?

*grins*

5. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

Im in on that!!! whats the cost? 1 mil gp??
    I can set on eup easy..im comish for 2 leagues...1 dynasty 1 regular.

if you guys want i can start one up...and we can host a live draft at someone uo house!

we can do as much as a 14 team league maybe as high as 16....the site will do as many as you want...but i dont have much experience with super huge leagues...i usually do 12 team leagues....i like bigger leagues,,,cuz it forces peopel to research the non tier 1- 2 players...

let me know...we should have a fresh post for sign up....or i can just post the info for league and people can sign up on the fantasy site and when its full its full.....maybe ill just start one up now... to get one goin...if we end up doin a diff site or sumpn thats cool too...ill just try to get the ball rolling here a lil!!

the Real---King David

6. Terrydez1699

Terrydez1699 Guest

Welll I want in the league whoevers setting it up.. let me know