1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell, EM Tailspin

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Dragonchilde, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

It's a sad day on Chesapeake; our dear EM Tailspin is stepping down from his duties as our EM. He has taken on a bit more in real life, and doesn't want to leave us in the lurch. EM Dudley will be taking over as our Lead EM.

During his farewell, Lady Mesanna of the black robe stopped by for a few moments. She took his trademark green bear mask, and placed in prominent honor atop one of the bookshelves.

Fare thee well, Tailspin. You will be missed!

Lady Mesanna places the mask

A fitting tribute, in fond memory.
  2. Such sad news to hear.

Thank you EM Tailspin for your dedicated service and lively work to make Chesapeake a better and more fun place. I'm sorry to see you depart our fair shard and understand how other things can take precedence over this Sosarian life but your memory will always live on as a part of Chesapeake lore and history.

I'll always cherish and keep my EM Tailspin sash as a memento!
  3. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 20, 2008
    Thank you for the post! Got me article up in the news and linking its discussion to your thread!
  4. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Wonderful, and thank you!