1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Atlantic Farewell to the Glorious Moonstone of Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Player Memorial Forum' started by Magiklove, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Magiklove

Magiklove Guest

Moonstone a.k.a Linda passed away on July 20, 2008. I am so glad to have found this forum to post this on. Moon was a wonderful friend, talented artist, great gamer and so much more. She will be sadly sadly missed by all those she knew, I'm sure even the little "Reds" that she "killed" will miss her onrey PVP skills. You can see her talent if you look on the famous houses of Atlantic you will see her amazing talent to put together such an interesting house. Bless you Linda may you rest in peace and watch over us all.
    Sianna of Atlantic

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

She was a great friend of mine. It shows her logged on at 7-20-2008 in the guild and was gaming with Klarr in the morning. He left for church and learned when he returned she was gone. I lost one of those white holiday bells one year and she said here, take mine and don't worry about it. She was a great person to be around.

Moonstone , Briggid LFE & Yew

3. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Rest in peace.