1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Green Meanie, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Green Meanie

Green Meanie Guest

Cancelled my billing info tonight short of a major change i doubt ill renew it before the 23 of next month. I know an expansion is comming but i just dont think i care anymore.

So odds are this is good bye to uo tankyou for the 5 years of entertainment i think ill find another sink for my money
  2. Well firstly, hope you farewell in your future gaming!

Secondly, can I have yer stuffs?

Lastly, if'n its a 5 year account, wanna toss me the account so as I can get at those 6 yr vet rewards?

3. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Buh Bye.

Can I have you stuff.

I promise I`ll give it back when you return.
  4. Spelosty

Spelosty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 25, 2008
    Wow, Vultures. Good luck with which ever game you choose. Plenty of money sinks out there. Heh.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Keep the stuff in banks, backpacks, and beetles... you'll be back! :)
  6. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
  7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The question-mark after "Farewell" was a dead giveaway... :p
  8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    Three days away from the new expansion is a strange time to use the phrase "short of a major change".

I can't help but wonder if there are reasons unrelated to the content that have you annoyed/drained at the moment?
  9. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 31, 2005