1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Farewell

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by falseprophet, Dec 21, 2010.

1. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will keep this short and sweet. Due to more responsibilities at work, and the family needing more and more time, I will be leaving the game and reporting for this shard. I tried to keep going, but as you all can tell, it didn't work. so rather than keep doing a poor job, I am going to leave. Thank you all for the fun and honor of this job. False

*ps. my "stuff" will remain in the bar in case I ever get time to return*

2. Awwww False, sorry to see you go, but hopefully one day you will be back! :) Goodluck with everything!!! :heart:

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*waves at Morgaine* Thank you, I do not pretend to think I won't be back, in fact I am sure I will be, It will just be some time before that happens

Ps. sorry for posting on my Siege reporter account, I did not feel like changing this time :p

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

No more moldy cookies? :(

Take care. We'll be here when you get back. :)

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May you have fair winds and following seas in your coming adventures. May the trade winds return you to us soon.

6. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

Hi False,

I know we have never met but I have enjoyed reading and following your stories and coverage of Origin! I hope that life treats you well and that in time you are able to return to us.

Lore's Player

7. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

I understand about the outside pressures. I have just recently returned to UO after outside pressure influences. I don't however understand why you think you did a poor job. I look forward to your return and again to energize the community.

Your friend, Yellow Beard

8. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you all for the kind words, I really appreciate them. Yellowbeard! good to see you, I only meant that I haven't been able to do a good job in the last few weeks. I wasn't able to keep up with the news, plus not having time to play I decided to pack up the scrolls and quills and let someone else give it a shot.

9. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Fare thee well on your travels False. I enjoyed your tales. I totally understand about outside influences. *grumbles, shakes fist* They keep attacking me as well.

10. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

*Pouts and waves sadly*
    The bane of being a reporter. Soon you end up spending more time reporting than playing and taht gets old quick. Throw in a few real life distractions...

Hope to see you back soon. Hope to get back into playing myself someday soon...

11. You can't imagine how much you will be missed dear friend, but we all will be patiently awaiting your return. :)

Victim of Siege likes this.
  12. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Hope to have you back in game soon!

-OBSIDIAN-

13. Hello and goodbye my friend.

I am finally in a position I may be on more and so would the brat and you are departing. I do understand tho' and I hope you may sometime return to this world and this game, and the brat and I would get to experience the pleasure of your company again.

All the best in your future endeavours and may you never run out of cookies

Frey