1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Farewell

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Vortex, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to say what a fun time I have had playing on Siege with you all. A lot of interesting personalities and a lot of passionate players on this shard.

I will definately miss you all, even the ones I argued with all the time.

God bless you all.

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You leaving the game in total bud or just Siege??

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I remember our arguements in KSS, but I am glad we sorted it all out eventually and apologised to each other, later on !

Talk bout passionate/strong willed people; both of us: if not our entire guild full, of all of us all ! LOL :popcorn:

I still have all the KSS stuffs ya gave me recently, hoping to yet find Blind Otto in game, in case he does establish the KSS museum, so I can contribute some of those books and items into the spiffy new KSS *museum* that maybe one day Otto, will be making here, on Siege.

I think some of our fondest memories of Siege, were when we were in the same, once active KSS guild, together though.

Sol Invictus ! You will be missed !

4. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Take care Vortex!

You know where to find us. :)