1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Farmer Nash!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivorythorn, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

I was doing the Farmer Nash quest on my mage, and only did it about three times. The last time I didn't return the pitchfork, but decided to take it back and have my gargoyle artificer imbue it. He's still in training so I can't make it uber-powerful, just a added a few things I thought Farmer Nash might want on his pitchfork. Well, I added DI 45%, some luck, and Hit Area Poison at about 40% to take care of all the pests in his garden. Well, after it was finished I tried to equip it on my gargoyle, and oh that's right! Gargoyle's can't use pitchforks! Farmer Nash is a liar, and probably has hundreds of pitchforks hidden in the garden. Either he is in cahoots with the invaders, or just gets his kicks watching people fight in his garden. I mean really! How can he even grow anything there anyway, with all the people fighting, and tromping through the plants. Very suspicious if you ask me...:spider:
  2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

LOL! Good point...
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Don't you ever wonder about what the creepy weeds are?
  4. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Well, I think he's growing wacky weed for the local shamans and the rest of the town.

Notice he's far outside the main city, wanders around aimlessly, tries to get others to do his own work....
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
  6. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Apr 27, 2007
    Perhaps it's time for a new SA craftable...

Tinfoil beanie, anyone? :mf_prop:
  7. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

Yeah, yet another sinister thing about Farmer Nash, and where does he get all the stuff he pays you with? Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy another pitchfork? Not that he could use it anyway, and for that matter... you don't use pitchforks in gardens anyway!!! It's used to move HAY! Evil is afoot, and Farmer Nash is either smoking his "creepy weeds", and is delusional, or... he is an agent for the enemies of Ter Mur! The monsters NEVER attack him...

Ivorythorn :spider:
  8. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    You are forgetting the nightly monster attacks on that town of undead gargoyles and the gargoyle shades. The fact that none of the gargoyles in that town die from said attacks and the fact that farmer nash while this is all going on is still only worried about his "Pitchfork".

It's obvious he's orchestrating these fake attacks to move his product and when you start to get involved the violence turns real and if you get through the the summoned undead that farmer nash has brought up he distracts you with the task of looking for a pitchfork while putting on the hapless dim witted farmer act to keep you in the dark.