1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Farming Maps

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Endrik, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I would really like to start doing more T-Maps in fel... but I am having a hard time finding maps. Can anybody recommend a good place to farm treasure maps in fel?

2. DerekL

DerekL Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can you do the Hag's quest Fel side?

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes, you can. I have often.

Farming from monsters can be disappointing, they don't drop very often. However Wind isn't a bad place to start. Level 4 from Daemon, level 5 from blood elemental

#3 Petra Fyde, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I do the Hag Quest. It gives you a level 1 to 4 and once you have a couple of runebooks full of the locations it is quick to accomplish. Unless you get the star chart one at the wrong time of day.

5. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Miasma is easy enough to farm and frequently drops chests, the shard is random. For pure map farming nothing beats the dark guardians, however, they drop Malas maps. Why fel maps only? For the pink scrolls? In that's case do a spawn, I like fel Corgal for pinks in a quiet spot.