1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Favor of the Bane Chosen

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Anyone used this to see the effects? I am unwilling to bind it to my char till I know the effect.
    [​IMG]

2. UOaddict21

UOaddict21 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

What is it/where did you get it?

3. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

*remembers the last talisman joke*

I'm venturing a guess... Photoshop?

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No, its real.. an event item.. and I expect it has no special effects.

5. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Your friendship value with bane chosen raises. Bane Dragons will now stop eating you as food.

6. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there one also for the Ophidians/Meer ?

7. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is it from the global event killing the banes or meers? or was it an EM event? also where did it come from? a drop or quest or...

Thanks

Thunderz

8. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

EM event last night.

9. Nope just a print screen. So is there anyone that does not want to play 20 questions that has USED theirs yet? And tested it out? I am wondering if I should just sell it, or use it which will bind it to that char. This is when i would love to be able to pull a char over to the test shard and try out my stuff.

10. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's kind of amazing you'd choose to give up the possibility of any standing in the guard ranks for a talisman. Selling it wouldn't change that, and then you'd just be down the talisman you gave it up for.

11. I role play and the char that I traded it in with would like kill every person he sees and is not even considering joining the guard. He is completely loyal to the Virture Bane. As I see it this war is about racial cleansing (humans vs meer and ophidians and hope the arc moves on to the gargs,orcs,even the elves not ethnics). Putting humans back on top. Slaying all that are impure and denounment of the virtures that are seen to be allowing the weak to thrive and thus weakening our hold on the world. My other chars are fighting the Bane chosen and can understand your veiws. That is about all I can say. Also not knowing what the item does leaves me with a great mystery that is yerning to be discovered but at the same time I do not want to crush the value it COULD have with mindless tests. Thus I sought knowledge here from the few others that may have used their own.

12. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Makes sense. :)