1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Aprils fools jokes UO style

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pfloyd, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 10, 2004
    Since it's coming up i want to know what people have tried in their years...

My 2 favorites are giving a friend a llama for a pet and watching them try to ride it (not rideable llama) and the ever popular "You can ride it if you go into war mode and double click it" to a purple llama EV (has to be in fel or guildy/ally).
  2. Way back in the day (dunno if it still works) When people used to ask about how to gain a skill. Used to tell them to kill sheperds outside of Del. After the fifth one they were turned red.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've pulled a few good pranks, but never on actual April Fool's Day. :p
  4. Hypnotize

Hypnotize Guest

Khaldun exists on both Fel and Tram, but Trammel Khaldun is blocked. You could go there by using an exploit. I don't know if it's possible to go there anymore. Just empty halls there.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well we really need a hanging tree or gallows in this game world to punish people right ie hang em for their crimes.

*best/worst* it was a combo April Fool's joke was having someone post on Chesapeake Forum that an historic large tower ...part of TWO side by side historic towers of one of the oldest still functioning player run towns was...IDOC or gone.................... !!!

Whole bunch of us raced over to PaxLair last year cuz someone pulled that as an April Fool's Day joke on us.................... creating panic and mourning both in those of us whom would never want to see especially those two twrs on Ches. fel side fall idoc or become cancelled they stood there for 10 yrs. *well 9 last year*

WE NEED TO HANG HIM for that April Fool's Day joke ! *glares at Neo*

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]