1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Books

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Triberius, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Triberius

Triberius Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
    Alumni

Everyone has them, I managed to acquire another for my growing set today....

[​IMG]

The one on the far left, is the Prequel novel "A New Spring", to Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I found it in a Second Hand store for $2.00 Had to get it as it rounds out my First Edition Print set that is taking up the rest of the shelf there.

So what books or Series are you guys into?, and what books or setting would you love to see transition into the world of MMO's?

2. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

My all time favorite book.

3. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

629428.jpg

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Our townhome has a third bedroom that we use as a library. Separate sections for fiction, non-fiction, cooking, spirituality, magazines.

I also like the Robert Jordan series, though I haven't finished it. My favorite fiction series is probably Harry Potter. Also like the recent Joe Abercrombie books. Of course, we also love all the classics, from Homer, to Voltaire, to Dickens, to Tolkien.

5. fengzi597

fengzi597 Adventurer

Lord Of The Ring is definitly my favorite fiction series.And i also love the game.

6. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

One of my favourite books could make a hell of a game - 1920's Moscow visited by Satan himself and his crew (Mikhail Bulghakov's "Margaret & Master"). As far as fantasy goes I prefer Silmarillion over LoTR and Hobbit and I loved Dune, but that's about it.
    My bookshelves are filled with dictionaries, non-fiction, history, esoterica, templars and freemasons plus religions, symbols and history of art.