1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Song to farm people or mobs 2

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Thegirlyouloved2hate, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Thegirlyouloved2hate

[​IMG]

Still love these after all this time, I hope people are not all upset and twisted over the songs.

#1 Thegirlyouloved2hate, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

CNN or NPR Classical Station

Thegirlyouloved2hate likes this.
  3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I usually keep everything on mute. My adrenaline gets too high (when stealing) it seems music just interferes with my macro timing routine and usually gets me killed before I can hide/stash my new loot...la

4. Thegirlyouloved2hate

I could never steal..But I bet you do get a rush from stealing...somehow and this is odd, I never had the heart to steal,which makes no sense ,since I had the heart to kill... go figure.

Yes classical was always good when I did tailoring/smithing.

Shy

5. TheScoundrelRico

I never had the connection to pvp when I started, so I learned how to steal, and actually go pretty good at it. Never did learn how to fight others, the only time I killed an attended character (plenty of non-attended kills) was with my disarm thief...would steal all of their weapons and then their regs, band aids and pots. Some people just had too big an ego to lose to a thief, so they stuck around until I hit them with a poison and they realized I had taken everything that would cure them...la

6. Thegirlyouloved2hate

I am pretty sure you stole from me numerous times, untill I stopped putting items into my bank..or snuck them out at that secret bank :) I had runes to inside the wall @ Serps hold and my guild used another bank, we never saw anyone else use:) oh and inside the walls at Trin Bank too :)

7. TheScoundrelRico

LOL, I think I have a rune book on Siege with a lot of old spots like that. I think I got many of them from Crazy Joe before he left Siege to play EvE...la

8. Thegirlyouloved2hate

Current favorite to kill to.

9. Thegirlyouloved2hate

I had some amazing places...a good friend marked them for me..really sweet spots...I know that had to be passed around after I let my Keep Spot fall. I had a ton of Hero & Evil books that could be equipped by anyone. rune book and spell books..