1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Tree?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by RayneStorm, Aug 26, 2007.

1. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Discussion time! As Warlocks we have our three trees...Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction. Which is your favorite?

I personally love the Demonology tree, due to the buffs to power and suvivability. Plus I love the Felguard to death and back.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I've done combos. I have mostly Demonoloy (See sig) but also some in Affliction, to reduce corruption cast time as well as to give me Shadow Trance.

I was Shadow Mastery Ruin before I went Demonolgy and my DPS and kills were sickening. I could solo almost anything. Now at 70, I can duet just about anything wiht my Druid buddy. Cept Durn the Hungerer...he pwns us.