1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

favorite XBOX games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bondsam123, Nov 2, 2009.

1. bondsam123

bondsam123 Guest

Hello Everyone,

I love to play games on XBox. Here I am listing my some collection of XBox games.

Fight Night Round 2
    2002 FIFA World Cup
    Alone In The Dark
    Arctic Thunder
    Blitz: The League
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Call of Duty: Finest Hour
    Fight Club
    Freedom: Soldiers of Liberty
    Gears of War
    Grand Theft Auto
    Halo 2
    Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin
    Jade Empire
    King Arthur
    King of Fighters
    Midway Arcade Treasures 2
    Midway Arcade Treasures

which are yours??
  2. Well the Xbox is an obselete console, as well as most of the games on there due to sequels and age.

I have a Xbox360 on the other hand. My favorite games are:
    Gears of War 2
    Resident Evil 5
    Madden 10
    Fallout 3
    Burnout Paradise

And Im forgetting a few but can't think of them now.
  3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    I bought an XBOX only to play GTA IV and that's the only game I ended up buying. Every time I went to Best Buy to look at them nothing evey popped out at me. The Madden series are cool, but I never got any of them. On top of that I recently have lost my tv remote and the only way to change the input is on the remote. It's an iLO, Wal-Mart house brand, so what can you expect I guess..
  4. embertin

embertin Guest

My Favourite XBOX360 games are
    2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    3. NHL '09
    4. Call of Duty: World at War
    5. NCAA Football '09

I know many people will list COD 4 as their favorite game ever and that's cool, but the story in BIOSHOCK is just great. Heck, they're making a movie about it. Terrifically written game.