1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FC and Mage weps....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black Majick, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay. So me and guy been going round and round about this for about 20 mins. If I have 3/6 casting on my mage (Orny and 1/3 Ring) and use a SC -1 mage wep I still have 2/6 casting correct?? The system would recognize that I have 3/6 casting, but becuase of the hard cap of 2 if only casts that fast. When I get and put up wep it sees that I have 3 FC, but then takes away the -1 FC, so it gives me 2/6. Anyone got a link to any information concerning this. Thanks.

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Yes.

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

What I was thinking. Guy is telling me he found somehwere on stratics or some other fan site that told him it didnt. I have asked multiple people in game, in ICQ and now asking on here. TY for reply though.

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

FC/FCR 3/6 - 1/0 = 2/6. Who do I need to slap? I blame Fallon. :D

5. Radun

Radun Guest

maybe he's confusing it with the protection spell, which lowers your fc by 2 and lowers your cap to 0fc... getting higher than 2fc doesn't make up for the -2fc you take from having protection toggled on, because it also lowers your cap by -2.

the -1fc on a sc weap doesn't lower your cap at all.