1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Feather Farming

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Priam_Sonoma, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

I did a forum search and found nothing. I tried Fel Covetous. I figured Fel would yield double resources but I can't think of any places that might have them. Ilshen alcove across from the Twin Oaks Tavern is all I can think of. Any other spots?

2. Ash

Ash Guest

If don't mind karma loss can kill ethereal warriors in ilsh, they yield 100 each. Or can venture into Prism of Light and fight Crystal Lattice Workers, same as Ethereal Warriors but no karma loss.

3. I like to go to Ilshenar, Spirituality, head east north east until you come to the mountains and find the harpy nest there. Lead them out to the pixies, about 5 or 6 at a time, and let the pixies kill them. Then skin collect, rinse and repeat.

4. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Compassion desert in Fel for normal harpies with double resources.

Or: Run the Oaks spawn in Ilshenar until you get ki-rins, then lure any paragon ki-rins that spawn into the harpy nest. They will automatically and efficiently kill the negative-karma harpies and stone harpies. All you have to do is wander around with a knife, carve the many bodies, and loot.

5. RoycroftLS

RoycroftLS Guest

If someone is farming Swoop (a less common happening nowadays), you can get 72 feathers off each Swoop corpse.

6. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I always did stone harpies in Covetous Fel. Maybe you aren't using a bladed weapon on the corpse? You need to do that to get feathers/meat.