1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

February 14th: EA-Land Offline @ 1:30-ish pm PST

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

We don't expect downtime to be longer than an hour.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! Now let's all smooch and laugh at the people that get mono. ::puckers up::

2. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hopefully this will be a good update. Maybe I will be able to use my objects :O

3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hopefully this will be a good update. Maybe I will be able to use my objects :O

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

# Broken Objects: We fixed some broken objects and broke some working objects. We introduced a bug last week this fixes that bug however, it affects objects purchased in the last week. There is a second and possibly third step to fix all the objects in the world. Please be patient this is the first step.
    # Custom Content: Skinning objects fall back to “?”. You can now eject your image.
    # Lot Bug: Fixed.
    # Free Players: Can now resize lots.
    # Objects: ATM graphics updated<blockquote><hr>

Graphics probably not in the update for EA Land.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Please note, the time changed from 3 pm to 1:30-ish

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Whatever went into TC3 yesterday is what will be in EALand today, that's how it works. So just read what was in yesterdays TC3 update and you get todays EALand update. [​IMG]

6. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ooo so we get new broken objects! Sweetness!

7. <blockquote><hr>

Please note, the time changed from 3 pm to 1:30-ish

[/ QUOTE ]

i liked 3 pm better [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe, it's 3:30 Central. [​IMG]

9. But there was no update same version number