1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

February 19th: Bullet Train Moves (resumed)

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Some of you may have noticed that your sim didn't move yesterday. Oy! To make a long story short, east coast servers were being jerks. We believe we've un-jerked them.

Bullet train moves today will start at 3 pm PST. This will move sims from both east coast and west coast servers.

CHOO CHOO!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Woot thanks Pari!! Hopefully the BF train will be arriving in EA-Land soon... my poor sim is starting to feel sick from the day long travel. But hopefully reuniting with all her sim family and friend will cheer her up :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Parizad..I saw quote from Greg in another thread about merges also taking place sometime this week...is this accurate?

4. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Cool! I am sure glad I got a sleeper compartment aboard the train yesterday[​IMG] I'm well rested for the second part of the journey!!

See you in EA Land!!

Bella

5. GregK

GregK Guest

Mount Fuji train just arrived in EA-Land. city coming back up.

AV/BF boarding.

All other cities will be started shortly.

Regards,
    gk

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It shows mine as making it. Well I havent actually gone to Ea Land and checked. "scared to " hehe Its does show them as being in Ea land though. I am not wondering if I should go ahead and move my BF simmy as she is skilled rather well. hmm [​IMG] <font color="red"> </font>

7. Rich'

Rich' Guest

I Left the Beer behind this time hopeing not to get stoped devs its under the seat in the back next to the elf hint hint lol come on we can do it [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Woot thanks Pari!! Hopefully the BF train will be arriving in EA-Land soon... my poor sim is starting to feel sick from the day long travel. But hopefully reuniting with all her sim family and friend will cheer her up :)

[/ QUOTE ]Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party! [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]sometimes ya just gotta eat [​IMG]

10. forsure01

forsure01 Guest

lol hey wait a minute two of his sisters were married to two brothers one is my great whatever uncle and the other one is my great whatever grandfather Walters. But they did not go on that trip, thank goodness. [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the reasons I've opted out of riding the train. When it breaks down, people starve, and then on the off chance you're sitting next to a bear...[​IMG]

12. GregK

GregK Guest

AV/BF trains enroute.

DC/EJ/FF - complete

DG/CC/IH/JP - boarding

Regards,
    gk

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the reasons I've opted out of riding the train. When it breaks down, people starve, and then on the off chance you're sitting next to a bear...[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bears often carry salmon. Cherri is the exception to the rule. She carries cherries.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

tyvm for making this alll happen MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THE BULLET LOL

15. Rich'

Rich' Guest

come on train you can do it just remember no detours this time lol and we might make it [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

soooo she nicked my cherry!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

any idea how long until alpha, blazin falls will be back up?

18. GregK

GregK Guest

AV/BF/CC - enroute

all other cities complete.

Regards,
    gk

19. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

AV/BF/CC - enroute

all other cities complete.

Regards,
    gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Jw why didn't ya's do the city's that DIDN'T move last night first? lol

20. [quote/]Bears often carry salmon. Cherri is the exception to the rule. She carries cherries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boooo, hoooo! I am only food for bears, now. I will cry myself to sleep. Of course, anyone swallowing a CherryBOMB whole can expect indigestion, at the least.

CherryBomb

21. Rich'

Rich' Guest

WOOOT ok AV sim made it now what about my 2 bf sims come on trian you can do it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

22. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Boooo, hoooo! I am only food for bears, now. I will cry myself to sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like a sheep?

23. Guest

Guest Guest

Have all av sims been moved or just some ???

24. Bindy

Bindy Guest

TTL

Once all of the trains arrive in EALand will someone please fix the updater so we can log in Please? [​IMG]

25. nobuttkisser

nobuttkisser Guest

ok let me try this again If I log into "The Sims Online" instead of "EA Land (beta)" I should see my sims and property in THE Sims Online or EA Land... because with the exception of closed cities where I have sims, others were open when I logged in as TSO.... please clarify!!!

26. GregK

GregK Guest

CC arrived moments ago.

AV/BF still chugging away.

Regards,
    gk

27. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

WOOOT ok AV sim made it now what about my 2 bf sims come on trian you can do it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich thats not fair... i been waiting on one sim [​IMG]... hurry up BF train i miss my rares n sim lol

28. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok let me try this again If I log into "The Sims Online" instead of "EA Land (beta)" I should see my sims and property in THE Sims Online or EA Land... because with the exception of closed cities where I have sims, others were open when I logged in as TSO.... please clarify!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No. If you click to log into TSO, you will see the sims you have in legacy cities (exclusing TC3, EA-Land, and BV)

29. Guest

Guest Guest

av and bf trains nearly at ea land station? im ready to enter av =)

30. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah i'm waiting for AV to open again, how is the av train coming?

31. Parizad, I may end my life as bear chow (who knows?), but I will never be a sheep, and you know that.

CherryBomb

32. Mzsassypants

Mzsassypants Guest

<blockquote><hr>

yeah i'm waiting for AV to open again, how is the av train coming?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently slower than a slug, sprinkled with salt!

33. GregK

GregK Guest

AV half way to EA-Land.

BF 1/3 of the way to EA-Land.

Regards,
    gk

34. Cherri does whip up a mean salmon pate though - she made me some awhile ago and it was delicioso lol...

35. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad, I may end my life as bear chow (who knows?), but I will never be a sheep, and you know that.

CherryBomb

[/ QUOTE ]

O. I was just trying to rhyme. Ah well. Perhaps next time.

[​IMG]

36. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

AV half way to EA-Land.

BF 1/3 of the way to EA-Land.

Regards,
    gk

[/ QUOTE ]

*crys* BF needa hurry up lol

37. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Yay one of my AV sims has made it over...

38. Sativa L

Sativa L Guest

A bumpy ride but my two sims made it to EA Land safe and sound! Thank you [​IMG]

39. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Both of mine have made it and one of my dads. Waiting on his AV sim and we are done...yay

40. Guest

Guest Guest

Any word on the BF sims moving tonight? lol.... mine sadly still aint moved [​IMG]

41. donnallg

donnallg Guest

My father and mine have made it from BF and AV safely.

GL and GN all

42. GregK

GregK Guest

AV just arrived.

BF still enroute over half way to EA-Land.

Regards,
    gk

43. Yay, so maybe this means those of us staying behind in AV can get into the city. Hope the moves, so far, went well for everyone. I am sitting tight til the big merge. [​IMG]

44. Mzsassypants

Mzsassypants Guest

And here I sit two nights in a row now waiting to get back into BF. Did anyone ever think of fixing the broken before creating new? Looks like the same issue AV had last night, no BF options to log in, house is missing as well as city view on the log in sight. I will get that promotion in BF or they will haul me off kicking and screaming... But I will turn the lights out when I leave.

45. Mzsassypants

Mzsassypants Guest

Okay I am not taking the train but I need it to hit it's destination like 5 hours ago. I have had enough, I have pulled 40 bags of coal from the blacksmiths barn. Proceeded on foot, pulling a gardeners cart and caught the train. Tosssed the old woman who lived in CC that missed the train off the tracks, refuled the coal hopper and now pushing with every gnome, maid gardener that I could possibly retain. now gooooooooooo Train goooooooooooo.

46. Nick6212

Nick6212 Guest

has BF arrived?

47. Guest

Guest Guest

*sighs* this is really lame half the people from bf have made it already an im still waiting .. Hurry the hell up BF did they like take the long way to ea land? lol

48. Mzsassypants

Mzsassypants Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*sighs* this is really lame half the people from bf have made it already an im still waiting .. Hurry the hell up BF did they like take the long way to ea land? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I huffed and puffed and still no clue where the helk it is, dangit I need in BF. an update would be handy about now... to sleep or not to sleep.

49. Mzsassypants

Mzsassypants Guest

Well I see it has happened again, BF is now missing from the city status map.... Just like AV was this morning....I give up .

50. Krystal Bell

Krystal Bell Guest

My sim Krystal B from BF didnt make it to EALand as of yet and now when I log in I can see her sim and it says shes in BF but the city is missing from the log in screen. Is she lost in limbo somewhere or did she fall asleep on the train and no one woke her to disembark in EALand? Or did she get stuck in customs? I swear she wasnt trying to smuggle anything illegal. [​IMG]