1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

February 8th: Bullet Trains Starting at 2 pm PST

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Please don't ask me what time your server will run. I have not yet been able to get my hands on a crystal ball.

All cities except TC3 & EA-Land are going offline at 12 pm PST. Get your tickets!

2. Woot, thanks Pari, my Sim in CC has finally bought her ticket, and has gone to the station with all her bags packed......

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Trains are currently stalled. What are you guys trying to sneak in??? Pffft!

I will update when they take off again. Choo choo!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

looks like theres gonna be a layover grab on to your seats boys and girls its gonna be a rough night!

5. MrRappa

MrRappa Guest

changed my mind.... bags packed... waiting next train

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Trains are starting to move again. Choo choo!

BF is up like a tree.

7. Honey Doo

Honey Doo Guest

so, i am not sure when you posted last, was this before the cities went down or after? lol

hummmmmmmm no one home tonight? lol
    [​IMG]

8. Honey Doo

Honey Doo Guest

sooooooooo i take it the train is not moving? lol

9. Pari, My sim had her bags packed and waiting at the station in CC. She still hasnt arrived - was she hijacked????