1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Fel Castle

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by MoreBeer, May 5, 2011.

1. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

wondering the cost of Fel Keeps and Castles?

2. weezer

weezer Guest

depends on location

Keeps, you could place a fel keep right now if you look hard enough.

Fel Casltles are about 125-150 for decent locations (skarea brea, minoc bowl, etc)

less than 100 for a swamp

ice island between 100 and 120

Much much more for better spots like marble island, the spots to the right of vesper, etc.

Tram castles are cheaper (roughtly 100 mil, 80 mil for spots like the swamp or high spawn locations).

People may dispute these prices (higher and lower), however I have sold sevaral hundred castles in my day and I have had no problem getting quick deals done with these pricing guidelines.

I may have one for sale now if you are interested (would need to look at my lockdown situation first).

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Trammel castles can sell for as low as 50mill if they're in high spawn areas.

As for fel castles, 100mill is the cheapest I've seen one go for.

4. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

awsome.. thanks for the heads up.. and here i thought i had some gold still.. 7 years of inflation.. lol

5. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

Thanks again!! i was able to find a spot for a keep in fel.. i did check trammel side.. but didnt have any luck...

well.. no its official .. im broke.. time to dungon crawl :danceb: