1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FEL IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by sam_acatour, Aug 21, 2008.

1. sam_acatour

sam_acatour Guest

Looking for a Fel IDOC this morning, so if you have one and the time it is falling please icq me 285-029-642 :danceb:

2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

if you need a house in fel i can show you a spot by a gate thats like 11x16, or 15. not sure if thats why you are looking for one or not.

3. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

She wants to die and record any fighting action that occurs. (Is my guess anyways)

4. sam_acatour

sam_acatour Guest

Yea no one willing to share the info :D. I did run around fel for like an hour and welp for those who know where it is I guesse i'll see you tomarrow.

:gee:

5. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I havent been out looking for any I been busy watching my niece. there is no sense in looking for any if I cant be there when they go idoc. You know I would share any ones I got with you. So for now I got my idocer snot in factions, and I really havent had time to do that at the moment.

6. Piehunter

Piehunter Guest

Fear not, if you're in fel I will kill you.

7. angie

angie Guest

Evidently piehunter was asleep for an hour!

8. Piehunter

Piehunter Guest

GZ doesn't count when speaking of running around in fel.