1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fel Keep- NW of Britain, Price Check?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by AstarianJewel, May 29, 2009.

1. Hey there,

I do not play UO, and haven't in three or so years now. My mother, Lady in Your Dreams, wants to finally part with one of the homes she's had for many years in games.. and has asked me to help. What do Fel Keeps bring now days, and with UO-Auction2 gone, how are people selling things? Is this something MOA would do?

I haven't kept up with any UO contacts, so I have no idea where to start.

Thanks!

You can ICQ her if you can take the time to assit her at: 209005936
    Or just respond here, we'll both be watching the post. Thanks!

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

40 mil at the most I would think, at least that's what I would pay for a keep.

3. That would probably be fine with her. She just wants to move it. Know anyone in the market?

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I might be after seeing the location.

5. Drop my mums an ICQ if you can at: 209005936

6. TandaBSK

TandaBSK Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

MOA does auction houses from time to time.

Felucca houses are very hard to move at auction because of the risk in viewing them. Normally we'd pop a gate let folks go view the house and gate them back to the auction house. In a felucca sale its recall at YOUR OWN RISK.

Typically from what I've seen recently housing at auction doesn't fetch as much as a private sale.

We do still offer broker services if arranged in advance. MOA holds the gold until the buyer has the house then we pay the seller. Broker or a witness is onsite to watch the house change ownership and then all are transported to receive payment off site. There is a lot of coordination and communication required to bring this about.