1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fel Skara Brae Vendor

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Az of DSR, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Ive got my crafting skills finished, finished alchy and cooking along with all others. I was wanting to build a vendor house for pvpers here. The house is owned by Ozoneranger (my sampire) and between the gate and bank. I was wondering what items you pvpers would buy if I stocked... I had in mind potions, bolas, enchanted apples, enhanced aids...

So what else might be needed on a vendor that would help u get back on the field of battle?
  2. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Guess ill have to just finish my mage and kill ya guys then and see what all I loot. haha see ya out there. ( =
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    At one point I had an open account without a house. Seriously thought about doing what you are talking about, the advice I was given was to go to Atlantic Yew Gate and check what was on the vendors there. I did that, not sure that Legends will support the prices being charged on Atlantic but it gives ya a good idea. Good luck!