1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Fel Yew Gate House, 225mil picture inside its right at gate.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Dan123The123Man, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Selling for 225mil, I just don't pvp anymore and i'm sure someone else would make better use of this house. ICQ 103-086-263 it's also on the sign... This is at the Fel Yew Gate on Atlantic Shard. If we use a broker, you are responsible for paying the fee... Otherwise since u can only hold 125 items at a time, you would have to give me 120mil and some items that would equal up to 105mil... Then after the trade i'd trade you the items back for the other 105mil. I have done business in the past this way, and it is very effective in a way that you don't have to worry about a broker fee. But like I stated before, if we use a broker then you will be responsible for paying the fee, otherwise the other method above is always a good option.

[​IMG]

2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sold yesterday for real LT Sash + 25mil.