1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fellows for Arcane circle

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Korhov, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Korhov

Korhov Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any way for solo player as I am to explore what Arcane circle gives to spellweaving?

Today I've spent several hours trying to find partners to have Arcane circle in Britania. Nobody. Not even a person. Really frustrating.

Seems everything is really fading down in UO .....

2. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

if you have a soulstone, find 5 human players with 0 spellweaving, soulstone your spealweaving off, and make an arcane circle with 'em. them get your SW back up!

3. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not really sure where you went, as I see players all the time. But if you recently came back or just started maybe you are looking at the wrong places? Players are mostly in the new lands at the moment, but you can still find a bunch during prime time in Luna.

4. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Finding people, and finding people who'll go a bit out of their way to help you, are different matters (and circle partners seem to be particularly difficult to grab, even within my guild people can be reluctant to leave whatever they're doing...)

But keep at it and eventually you'll find someone. The benefits of having an arcane focus, especially at higher levels, are worth it :)

5. Arch Angela

Arch Angela Guest

my weaving is at 111...so my icq is 458 114 227 any other weavers out there add me and maybe we can find a nice group to get these regularly!